I wanted to post a blog on breast cancer since it is October, the breast cancer awareness month. I think this message is simple and catchy. I am not sure if I like the word "boobies" but I think this is the part that makes me feel like it is a term that everyone understands as breasts. What do you feel about this message?
Thursday, October 2, 2008
October is Breast Cancer Awareness
I wanted to post a blog on breast cancer since it is October, the breast cancer awareness month. I think this message is simple and catchy. I am not sure if I like the word "boobies" but I think this is the part that makes me feel like it is a term that everyone understands as breasts. What do you feel about this message?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I personally like the word "boobies". I think it was meant to catch people's attention. I saw a bumper sticker that said something similar and it prompted thought in my head that lasted throughout the day. Made me think about the issue more than just another bumper sticker. I think this health communication campaign is very effective in raising people's awareness and getting people to think about their own health.
Post a Comment